The old farm house was built in the 1920ís on the farm of Klipheuwel.
The palm trees standing in front of the farmhouse were planted in 1932. The farm first belonged to a Meyer family, Edwin Wassung inherited and sold it to a Robertson of George.
The most colourful of the farms owners must have been Aunt Dora Roberston, she was well known is the area for her vegetables and baked goods that she sold from the veranda of the farmhouse.
John Roberson family bought the farm in 1968 and since has converted it into a business premises.
Little did they know that in years to come the farmhouse will turn back to its roots of selling home made products, jams, pickles, cookies, cakes, bread and fresh bread.